Hello and welcome to my weekly blog.
I am Molly the Head girl of your school and I wanted to do something so everyone can have something to do/read while you can't see me in school. My blog will come out each week and I am going to do a theme so I thought this week I would start with things you can do when you're bored.
1. You could bake a delicious treat. One of my favourite things to make is Millionaires shortcake now there is a recipe on the back of some condensed milk tins but there may be a banoffee pie recipe so make sure to look before you buy, unless you want to make a banoffee pie which sounds really good (I don’t like bananas so I won’t eat it) I’ve included the link for the millionaires shortcake recipe below!
2. Some other things you could try is yoga (there are loads of good yoga links on youtube - in school we like using Cosmic Yoga)
3. You could read a good book. I would recommend David Walliams or Tom Fletcher. A book I’m going to read soon is ‘You are Awesome’ by Matthew Syed.
4. If you don’t feel like reading you could watch a film. Yesterday evening, I watched ‘The Nutcracker and the four realms’ and it was amazing. You should definitely watch! Another film I recommend is ‘Hercules’ on Disney. It's super cool.
5. One of the activities I’m going to do if I am bored is to choose a person I know and write 100 things about them that I love. 100 is a lot but I’m sure I’ll be able to do it. Plus, it will make that person super happy.
I hope that you enjoyed my first blog and I hope that if you have any questions or suggestions for blog topics, I'd love to hear them. Leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading! See you next week.